How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云

用户头像 lomoming
详细规格
数量:367张
大小:419M
Lust's follow-up to her first internationally lauded graphic memoir, How I Tried to Be a Good Person, picks up directly where its predecessor left off. Revealing and powerful, Lust recounts her life as a young, enthusiastic anarchist making her way in Vienna in the 1990s - and of her love for two men: the "perfect companion" Georg, an actor twenty years her elder, and the "perfect lover," Kimata, a Nigerian man-about-town. As her relationships with the two men evolve, jealousy increasingly mounts and leads to emotional and violent outbreaks that threaten her life. Two-color illustrations throughout.

《欲望》是她第一部受到国际赞誉的图文回忆录《我如何努力成为一个好人》的后续,直接继承了上一部的内容。《欲望》讲述了20世纪90年代,她作为一名年轻、热情的无政府主义者在维也纳谋生的生活,以及她对两个男人的爱:“完美伴侣”格奥格,一个比她大20岁的演员,和“完美情人”基玛塔,一个尼日利亚人。随着她与这两个男人的关系不断发展,她的嫉妒心越来越强烈,导致情绪和暴力的爆发,威胁到她的生命。双色插图贯穿始终。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云 How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云 How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云 How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云 How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云 How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云 How I Tried to Be a Good Person揭示了欲望的力量以及嫉妒抬头时的痛苦 百度云
上一主题Little Monsters 第11册 Jeff Lemire 漫画下载 下一主题I Love This Part -Tillie Walden 朦胧的爱情 百度网盘下载
2 回复