C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学

用户头像 两个顶点
详细规格
I’m a freelance 3D and Motion Graphics Artist based in London where I’ve been working and teaching in the industry for over 10 years.
In this course I’ll show you how to create amazing Abstract Art in Cinema 4D!
I’ll be guiding you through the creation of 10 of my own artworks each covering a different technique and toolset within Cinema 4D.
Abstract CG Art is hugely popular at the moment so it’s going to look great on your portfolio or showreel!
By the end of this course you’ll level up your Cinema 4D skills and be able to create your very own 3D Abstract Art.
All you need is Maxon Cinema 4D. (Many of the techniques are achievable in older versions but Version 20 and above is recommended). Don’t worry if you don’t have it because you can download a free demo to start learning straight away! We’ll also be discussing 2 Cinema 4D Plugins you can download for free (Dual Graph and Easy Chesterfield)!
We’ll cover everything step by step so you can easily follow along, including..
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学 C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学 C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学 C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学 C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学 C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学 C4D抽象艺术视频教程 抽象模型建模材质渲染教学
上一主题C4D低聚模型制作视频教程 卡通漂浮小岛场景建模教学 下一主题Cinema4D动画场景制作视频教程 卡通火车过山洞动画制作
7 回复