I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy

用户头像 举头三尺有神淋
详细规格
In 1976, hidden away on a small island in northern Wisconsin, three children, linked together by extraordinary abilities, try to rebuild their lives.Johnny Crane, 13, is blind in one eye, yet can’t stop seeing the death of his father clearly. He is an outcast, haunted, because of a decision he was forced to make. Timothy Macready, a boy full of rage, and wants nothing more than the death of Johnny. He has lost everything, but will take even more. Danny Macready, the strongest of the three, who holds them together, and keeps them hidden from a creature of unbelievable power. Their lives will change our world forever. The door to another world will open, and evil will awaken from its sleep, deep from within the earth.This is I Sleep in Stone.

您好,该内容已下架,未提供下载

I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy I Sleep in Stone - Christopher Shy
上一主题马克·米勒短篇《天惩》原版 下一主题Marvel Encyclopedia - The X-Men X战警大百科资料集
29 回复